Iowa Health Cardiology opens site in Ankeny
Iowa Health Cardiology, a physician specialty group with the Iowa Health system, has expanded its services to a clinic in Ankeny. A doctor currently sees patients one day every two weeks, but the cardiologists hope to eventually increase the services in Ankeny to weekly visits, he said. Future plans include offering cardiology services in Altoona and at Iowa Health's new hospital in West Des Moines, which is currently under construction.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal