Iowa Health Cardiology opens site in Ankeny
Iowa Health Cardiology, a physician specialty group with the Iowa Health system, has expanded its services to a clinic in Ankeny. A doctor currently sees patients one day every two weeks, but the cardiologists hope to eventually increase the services in Ankeny to weekly visits, he said. Future plans include offering cardiology services in Altoona and at Iowa Health's new hospital in West Des Moines, which is currently under construction.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'