Doctors at Nashville-based Saint Thomas raise concerns
The Tennessean, January 28, 2009
A committee of doctors at Nashville-based Saint Thomas Hospital has raised concerns about the healthcare system that runs the facility. The hospital's medical executive committee raised the concerns at a meeting as four-hospital Saint Thomas Health Services completes a thorough review of operations that's expected to lead to significant changes.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US