Doctors at Nashville-based Saint Thomas raise concerns
The Tennessean, January 28, 2009
A committee of doctors at Nashville-based Saint Thomas Hospital has raised concerns about the healthcare system that runs the facility. The hospital's medical executive committee raised the concerns at a meeting as four-hospital Saint Thomas Health Services completes a thorough review of operations that's expected to lead to significant changes.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'