Doctors at Nashville-based Saint Thomas raise concerns
The Tennessean, January 28, 2009
A committee of doctors at Nashville-based Saint Thomas Hospital has raised concerns about the healthcare system that runs the facility. The hospital's medical executive committee raised the concerns at a meeting as four-hospital Saint Thomas Health Services completes a thorough review of operations that's expected to lead to significant changes.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%