On-site health clinics: An antidote for employers' rising costs?
Several Orlando-area companies are opening on-site health clinics or highlighting services at existing facilities, hoping to reduce their health-insurance costs by emphasizing preventive care. The companies expect the relatively small expenditures needed to start a clinic and keep it operating to result in long-term savings.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013