On-site health clinics: An antidote for employers' rising costs?
Several Orlando-area companies are opening on-site health clinics or highlighting services at existing facilities, hoping to reduce their health-insurance costs by emphasizing preventive care. The companies expect the relatively small expenditures needed to start a clinic and keep it operating to result in long-term savings.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement