On-site health clinics: An antidote for employers' rising costs?
Several Orlando-area companies are opening on-site health clinics or highlighting services at existing facilities, hoping to reduce their health-insurance costs by emphasizing preventive care. The companies expect the relatively small expenditures needed to start a clinic and keep it operating to result in long-term savings.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion