Three Florida doctors indicted in $10 million Medicare fraud scheme
Three Miami-Dade County doctors are among those indicted in connection with an alleged $10 million Medicare fraud scheme, according to a press release from the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida. The doctors were all indicted by a grand jury in Miami for conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud. The scheme allegedly was operated out of Midway Medical, a Miami infusion clinic that claimed to specialize in treating HIV/AIDS patients.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care