Medtronic to disclose payments to doctors
Phoenix Business Journal, February 24, 2009
Medical device maker Medtronic Inc. has announced that it will begin disclosing payments to U.S. physicians. Medtronic will begin capturing payment data for all of its businesses on Jan. 1, 2010, and will publicly report the information annually. The first disclosure will occur in March 2011, addressing payments made to doctors during 2010.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream