Premera, Seattle doctors duking it out over payment rate
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, February 26, 2009
The feud between Premera Blue Cross and Seattle-based Proliance Surgeons erupted last summer when Proliance walked out of Premera's network of providers in August. The two had disagreed on payment rates, and six months later the issue is still festering. Proliance is running radio ads slamming Premera, and Premera is responding by saying the surgeons had wanted too much money.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers