Wayne State plan would transfer faculty doctors to Detroit Medical Center
Wayne State University is considering a plan to transfer 10 faculty physician groups to the Detroit Medical Center as part of a larger restructuring that would set up a nonprofit organization under the DMC. The proposal seeks to overhaul the long-term partnership between the two institutions, giving the DMC full responsibility for the clinical programs and leaving the medical school to oversee research and training.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US