Working with a hospital administration is like . . .
Sg2 (free registration required), March 23, 2009
The Sg2 orthopedics team surveyed 238 orthopedic surgeons on this question and a wide range of other issues, including the greatest professional pressures they face, current and planned practice expansion initiatives, physician-hospital relationships and practice marketing and promotion activities. Respondents represented a variety of practice sizes, structures and locations. Economic concerns related to reimbursement from Medicare and private payers, overhead and expense management are by far these surgeons' top concerns.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch