Working with a hospital administration is like . . .
Sg2 (free registration required), March 23, 2009
The Sg2 orthopedics team surveyed 238 orthopedic surgeons on this question and a wide range of other issues, including the greatest professional pressures they face, current and planned practice expansion initiatives, physician-hospital relationships and practice marketing and promotion activities. Respondents represented a variety of practice sizes, structures and locations. Economic concerns related to reimbursement from Medicare and private payers, overhead and expense management are by far these surgeons' top concerns.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers