Mednax buys neonatal practices in Texas, Virginia
Miami Herald, April 1, 2009
Sunrise, FL-based Mednax said it has completed the purchase of two physician groups. Hampton Roads Neonatology includes three physicians and six nurse practitioners at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, VA. Schuster Heart Center, a pediatric cardiology practice in El Paso, TX, is a solo practice headed by Jeffrey D. Schuster.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts