Survey: 38% of providers receive no additional compensation for on-call coverage
MGMA, April 2, 2009
According to results from a new survey by the Medical Group Management Association, 38% of providers do not receive additional compensation for on-call coverage. Almost 30% of providers in hospital-owned group practices reported that they do not receive additional compensation for on-call duties, compared with 42% of providers in non hospital-owned practices.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US