AMA plans one-stop electronic shopping for docs
AP/Yahoo News, April 22, 2009
The American Medical Association is developing a Web-based service offering doctors electronic prescribing, up-to-date reference material, and other resources. The goal is to make it easier for physicians to adopt technology President Obama is promoting for healthcare reform, to streamline their workload, and improve patient care.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream