AMA plans one-stop electronic shopping for docs
AP/Yahoo News, April 22, 2009
The American Medical Association is developing a Web-based service offering doctors electronic prescribing, up-to-date reference material, and other resources. The goal is to make it easier for physicians to adopt technology President Obama is promoting for healthcare reform, to streamline their workload, and improve patient care.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer