AMA plans one-stop electronic shopping for docs
AP/Yahoo News, April 22, 2009
The American Medical Association is developing a Web-based service offering doctors electronic prescribing, up-to-date reference material, and other resources. The goal is to make it easier for physicians to adopt technology President Obama is promoting for healthcare reform, to streamline their workload, and improve patient care.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor