Patients: There's waste in medicine, but my doctor is perfect
The results of a poll of 1,238 adults out from the Kaiser Family Foundation, NPR, and the Harvard School of Public Health is a sign that doctors have a sharp arrow in their quiver when it comes to shaping reform of the healthcare system: The public trusts them, according to this post from the Wall Street Journal Health Blog.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion