Patients: There's waste in medicine, but my doctor is perfect
The results of a poll of 1,238 adults out from the Kaiser Family Foundation, NPR, and the Harvard School of Public Health is a sign that doctors have a sharp arrow in their quiver when it comes to shaping reform of the healthcare system: The public trusts them, according to this post from the Wall Street Journal Health Blog.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer