E-prescribing jumps 61%
E-prescribing jumped 61% in the first quarter of 2009, according to a survey by Surescripts. "In the past two years, the U.S. has gone from 19,000 to 103,000 prescribers routing prescriptions electronically—punctuated by 39% sequential growth in prescriber adoption in the first quarter of this year," said Harry Totonis, president and CEO of Surescripts.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives