Achieving healthcare reform: How physicians can help
This article from the New England Journal of Medicine explores how physicians can advance the healthcare reform process. "The first step is to acknowledge that delivery-system reform offers a potential win–win situation for providers. Physicians should support and help to develop integrated systems of care," the authors write.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'