Achieving healthcare reform: How physicians can help
This article from the New England Journal of Medicine explores how physicians can advance the healthcare reform process. "The first step is to acknowledge that delivery-system reform offers a potential win–win situation for providers. Physicians should support and help to develop integrated systems of care," the authors write.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer