Achieving healthcare reform: How physicians can help
This article from the New England Journal of Medicine explores how physicians can advance the healthcare reform process. "The first step is to acknowledge that delivery-system reform offers a potential win–win situation for providers. Physicians should support and help to develop integrated systems of care," the authors write.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream