$10 million donation to Florida International University will support medical program
Florida International University's new medical school has received a major donation expected to be matched by the state for a total of $10 million. The $10 million will be used to establish the Green Family Medicine & Society Program Endowment to support a groundbreaking four-year curriculum at the College of Medicine. The curriculum includes NeighborhoodHELP, a program through which medical students will work with colleagues in other disciplines to help families in some of South Florida's under-served neighborhoods.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'