The trial of a White Coat
Emergency Physicians Monthly, June 4, 2009
An anonymous emergency physician recently concluded a malpractice trial and is blogging about his experience. The blogger notes that names and minor facts about the patient and his family have been changed, but everything else is true.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC