Medical campus in Athens, GA, takes another step forward
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, June 16, 2009
The Medical College of Georgia received permission from a national accreditation agency to move ahead with plans to open a campus in Athens. The campus is scheduled to open in August 2010, and college officials will begin accepting applications later this month, spokeswoman Toni Baker said. The Liaison Committee on Medical Education sent a letter saying planning is on track to admit 40 students to the Medical College of Georgia/University of Georgia Partnership Campus in Athens. The two colleges are working together to expand medical education programs.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram