Do physicians use social networking sites?
An international survey of physicians suggests that more than two-thirds of doctors in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Brazil are either unfamiliar with social networking sites or do not use them. But among those who do, Facebook dominates—40% of doctors in the U.S. who use social networking sites use Facebook.
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- Mobile Health Screenings Come Under Scrutiny
- Medicare is pricier in unhealthy states, study says
- Washington, Wall Street Gauge HIX Performance as Open Enrollment Nears