Do physicians use social networking sites?
An international survey of physicians suggests that more than two-thirds of doctors in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Brazil are either unfamiliar with social networking sites or do not use them. But among those who do, Facebook dominates—40% of doctors in the U.S. who use social networking sites use Facebook.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts