Do physicians use social networking sites?
An international survey of physicians suggests that more than two-thirds of doctors in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Brazil are either unfamiliar with social networking sites or do not use them. But among those who do, Facebook dominates—40% of doctors in the U.S. who use social networking sites use Facebook.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told