Do physicians use social networking sites?
An international survey of physicians suggests that more than two-thirds of doctors in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, and Brazil are either unfamiliar with social networking sites or do not use them. But among those who do, Facebook dominates—40% of doctors in the U.S. who use social networking sites use Facebook.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals