AMA endorses House Democrats' healthcare bill
The American Medical Association endorsed a liberal health overhaul bill that includes a public insurance option. The AMA sent letters to three House committees behind the bill. The letters, signed by AMA's executive vice president, Michael Maves, MD, said the AMA appreciates and supports America's Affordable Health Choices Act.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers