Patient polls measure physicians' vital signs
A Washington nonprofit organization, Consumers' Checkbook, has created a new model for online doctor reviews that is designed to address their shortcomings. Instead of being based on blurbs that are self-selected and anonymous, this model uses surveys. Most of the survey questions focus on doctor-patient communication, and other questions address access to care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch