Patient polls measure physicians' vital signs
A Washington nonprofit organization, Consumers' Checkbook, has created a new model for online doctor reviews that is designed to address their shortcomings. Instead of being based on blurbs that are self-selected and anonymous, this model uses surveys. Most of the survey questions focus on doctor-patient communication, and other questions address access to care.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?