Medi-Station in Miami Shores provides ER alternative
Miami Herald, October 5, 2009
A new urgent care and walk-in center in Miami Shores, FL, promises to offer faster, more affordable care than emergency room visits. The recently opened center provides routine clinical and diagnostic services, and patients needing serious medical attention can be monitored with machines like EKGs until they can be transferred to a hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'