CDC: 20% of children had flu-like illness this month, most of it probably swine flu
Chicago Tribune, October 23, 2009
About 1 in 5 U.S. children had a flu-like illness earlier this month—and most of those cases likely were swine flu, according to a new government health survey. About 7% of surveyed adults said they'd had a flu-like illness, the survey found.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts