Appendicitis? There's an app for that
There is a new iPhone application that allows radiologists to read scans from their phones. Using a $20 iPhone application called OsiriX, radiologists made correct diagnoses of appendicitis in 124 of 125 computed tomography scans, researchers reported.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care