Exam-room rules: What is in a name?
In this article published by the New York Times, Anne Marie Valinoti, MD, discusses etiquette surrounding what patients call their doctors, and vice versa. Valinoti stresses the importance of patient-physician communication and says "let's face it: all communication starts with what we call one another."
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor