Exam-room rules: What is in a name?
In this article published by the New York Times, Anne Marie Valinoti, MD, discusses etiquette surrounding what patients call their doctors, and vice versa. Valinoti stresses the importance of patient-physician communication and says "let's face it: all communication starts with what we call one another."
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away