Exam-room rules: What is in a name?
In this article published by the New York Times, Anne Marie Valinoti, MD, discusses etiquette surrounding what patients call their doctors, and vice versa. Valinoti stresses the importance of patient-physician communication and says "let's face it: all communication starts with what we call one another."
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees