Exam-room rules: What is in a name?
In this article published by the New York Times, Anne Marie Valinoti, MD, discusses etiquette surrounding what patients call their doctors, and vice versa. Valinoti stresses the importance of patient-physician communication and says "let's face it: all communication starts with what we call one another."
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US