NY state disciplines 12 physicians
The New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct, as part of its public health and safety mission , took recent actions involving the licenses of 12 physicians.
The board suspended the licenses of three physicians, accepted the surrender of eight physicians’ licenses, and reached agreement with another physician to abstain from practicing medicine until a misconduct investigation is completed.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers