NY state disciplines 12 physicians
The New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct, as part of its public health and safety mission , took recent actions involving the licenses of 12 physicians.
The board suspended the licenses of three physicians, accepted the surrender of eight physicians’ licenses, and reached agreement with another physician to abstain from practicing medicine until a misconduct investigation is completed.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers