NY state disciplines 12 physicians
The New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct, as part of its public health and safety mission , took recent actions involving the licenses of 12 physicians.
The board suspended the licenses of three physicians, accepted the surrender of eight physicians’ licenses, and reached agreement with another physician to abstain from practicing medicine until a misconduct investigation is completed.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion