NY state disciplines 12 physicians
The New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct, as part of its public health and safety mission , took recent actions involving the licenses of 12 physicians.
The board suspended the licenses of three physicians, accepted the surrender of eight physicians’ licenses, and reached agreement with another physician to abstain from practicing medicine until a misconduct investigation is completed.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream