Physicians will manage but not own Kearney (NE) hospital
It appears Kearney won't have a physician-owned hospital, but it will have a physician-managed hospital.
Cardiologist Sean Denney confirmed Thursday the physician investors of Kearney Regional Medical Center will transfer ownership of their corporation to Kansas-based MDM Corp.
MDM Corp. operates imaging centers in Kansas and Oregon and hospitals in Salina and Manhattan, Kan. Its partners are Joe Hlavacek, A.J. Schwarz and Ward Schraeder.
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- How to navigate big data in healthcare
- Opinion: What healthcare can learn from CHS data breach
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Costs of responding to Ebola adding up