St. Joseph buys IHA physician company
The Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is acquiring IHA, a physician group with more than 150 doctors and 37 nurse practitioners in southeastern Michigan, the organizations said Tuesday.
The deal is expected to be completed on or before Dec. 31 and IHA will become a member of the health system, which has seven hospitals in Metro Detroit and some 14,000 employees, including nearly 2,700 doctors.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data