NJ doctor loses bid to restore suspended medical license
Former North Wildwood physician John Costino Jr. lost his challenge Tuesday to reinstate his suspended medical license for prescribing painkillers to police officers undercover as exotic dancers.
A state appeals court Tuesday sided with the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners, which last year revoked the longtime doctor's license for at least five years.
Costino and his lawyer, Glenn Zeitz, said Tuesday that they will appeal to the state Supreme Court.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers