Partnerships announced among Cape Cod physicians and hospitals
Cape Cod Healthcare, Inc. and the local physician community on Cape Cod together have introduced two new organizations designed to strengthen the working relationships among local physicians and the Cape’s two hospitals, and to improve quality, efficiency and coordination of patient care in the region. The new organizations are a Physician Organization (PO) called Cape Cod Preferred Physicians, LLC and a Physician-Hospital Organization (PHO), called Cape Cod Health Network, LLC.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest