Partnerships announced among Cape Cod physicians and hospitals
Cape Cod Healthcare, Inc. and the local physician community on Cape Cod together have introduced two new organizations designed to strengthen the working relationships among local physicians and the Cape’s two hospitals, and to improve quality, efficiency and coordination of patient care in the region. The new organizations are a Physician Organization (PO) called Cape Cod Preferred Physicians, LLC and a Physician-Hospital Organization (PHO), called Cape Cod Health Network, LLC.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram