Woman's crushing headache took years to diagnose
The 44-year-old legal assistant at a Northern Virginia law firm had been working out with a personal trainer at her gym, executing a demanding and unfamiliar move. As she pulled down on a bar equipped with weights while simultaneously lunging forward, she felt an explosive pop in her head, immediately followed by a headache more crushing than any she had previously experienced.
For the next 10 minutes, White recalled, she sat on the floor, clutching her head and fearing she would throw up or pass out.
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- When a hospital closes
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Administration: 7.3M now enrolled in Obamacare
- US health system among least efficient before Obamacare
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says