Cincinnati Children's Hospital doctor may lose license if convicted in crash
Dr. Raymond Troy, 43, now faces two charges of aggravated vehicular assault after Cincinnati police say he struck and seriously injured a pedestrian crossing the 300 block of William Howard Taft Road in Walnut Hills early Nov. 14.
Antonio Anderson Jr., 43, suffered a severe right leg injury and required surgery at University Hospital, according to a police report. He was carrying his 5-year-old son home from a babysitter’s house at the time he was struck, said the boy's mother, Sharina Edwards. He was checked out by doctors at Children’s Hospital that night.
Edwards said her son was prescribed medicine for pain in his knee and has recovered physically, but she worries about his mental stability.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer