Cincinnati Children's Hospital doctor may lose license if convicted in crash
Dr. Raymond Troy, 43, now faces two charges of aggravated vehicular assault after Cincinnati police say he struck and seriously injured a pedestrian crossing the 300 block of William Howard Taft Road in Walnut Hills early Nov. 14.
Antonio Anderson Jr., 43, suffered a severe right leg injury and required surgery at University Hospital, according to a police report. He was carrying his 5-year-old son home from a babysitter’s house at the time he was struck, said the boy's mother, Sharina Edwards. He was checked out by doctors at Children’s Hospital that night.
Edwards said her son was prescribed medicine for pain in his knee and has recovered physically, but she worries about his mental stability.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files