Cincinnati Children's Hospital doctor may lose license if convicted in crash
Dr. Raymond Troy, 43, now faces two charges of aggravated vehicular assault after Cincinnati police say he struck and seriously injured a pedestrian crossing the 300 block of William Howard Taft Road in Walnut Hills early Nov. 14.
Antonio Anderson Jr., 43, suffered a severe right leg injury and required surgery at University Hospital, according to a police report. He was carrying his 5-year-old son home from a babysitter’s house at the time he was struck, said the boy's mother, Sharina Edwards. He was checked out by doctors at Children’s Hospital that night.
Edwards said her son was prescribed medicine for pain in his knee and has recovered physically, but she worries about his mental stability.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers