Cincinnati Children's Hospital doctor may lose license if convicted in crash
Dr. Raymond Troy, 43, now faces two charges of aggravated vehicular assault after Cincinnati police say he struck and seriously injured a pedestrian crossing the 300 block of William Howard Taft Road in Walnut Hills early Nov. 14.
Antonio Anderson Jr., 43, suffered a severe right leg injury and required surgery at University Hospital, according to a police report. He was carrying his 5-year-old son home from a babysitter’s house at the time he was struck, said the boy's mother, Sharina Edwards. He was checked out by doctors at Children’s Hospital that night.
Edwards said her son was prescribed medicine for pain in his knee and has recovered physically, but she worries about his mental stability.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers