Cincinnati Children's Hospital doctor may lose license if convicted in crash
Dr. Raymond Troy, 43, now faces two charges of aggravated vehicular assault after Cincinnati police say he struck and seriously injured a pedestrian crossing the 300 block of William Howard Taft Road in Walnut Hills early Nov. 14.
Antonio Anderson Jr., 43, suffered a severe right leg injury and required surgery at University Hospital, according to a police report. He was carrying his 5-year-old son home from a babysitter’s house at the time he was struck, said the boy's mother, Sharina Edwards. He was checked out by doctors at Children’s Hospital that night.
Edwards said her son was prescribed medicine for pain in his knee and has recovered physically, but she worries about his mental stability.
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- Premier: ACOs Poised for Growth
- SGR Bill's Payment Transparency Provision Elicits Concern
- Your Meetings are Wasting Big Money
- AAFP: 72% of Patients Prefer Physicians to NPs
- 7 Signs Providers Are Opening Up About Bad Healthcare Outcomes
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- HL20: Jeffrey Brenner, MD—Providing Better Care to Complex Patients
- HL20: Fred Trotter—Balancing Skepticism, Crowdsourcing, and Big Ideas in Healthcare IT