Cincinnati Children's Hospital doctor may lose license if convicted in crash
Dr. Raymond Troy, 43, now faces two charges of aggravated vehicular assault after Cincinnati police say he struck and seriously injured a pedestrian crossing the 300 block of William Howard Taft Road in Walnut Hills early Nov. 14.
Antonio Anderson Jr., 43, suffered a severe right leg injury and required surgery at University Hospital, according to a police report. He was carrying his 5-year-old son home from a babysitter’s house at the time he was struck, said the boy's mother, Sharina Edwards. He was checked out by doctors at Children’s Hospital that night.
Edwards said her son was prescribed medicine for pain in his knee and has recovered physically, but she worries about his mental stability.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians