Proposed FL law would ban docs from asking if patient owns gun
A state lawmaker has filed a bill that would ban doctors from asking their patients if they have a gun in the home.
Rep. Jason Brodeur, R-Sanford, said he has heard of a number of cases in which doctors asked their patients that question, which he thinks should be off limits.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Twitter Tactics for Savvy Healthcare Providers