MetroHealth reports 2011 net loss, but positive on future
MetroHealth System's management announced Wednesday an unaudited $2.7 million net loss for 2011 rather than the $1.1 million net loss it warned Cuyahoga County leaders to expect earlier this year. Even so, MetroHealth's leaders said they were "positively joyful" about 2011's year-end results.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%