Ex HealthSouth CEO Scrushy gets 70 months
Former HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy was sentenced Wednesday to 70 months in prison, which shaved a year off his previous sentence of almost seven years. His lawyer, Art Leach, said the lighter sentence could mean that Scrushy will be eligible to be transferred within one of two months from the federal prison in Beaumont, Texas to a halfway house.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'