Expect more insurance drama in Pittsburgh
If you think Pittsburgh's health insurance landscape has changed dramatically in the last year, you ain't seen nothing yet, according to six of the region's top insurance executives. Expect more friction between physicians and health plans as insurers try to wring what they call unnecessary procedures, scans and surgeries out of the system.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care