Obama signs payroll tax cut extension
President Obama signed the payroll tax cut extension and a continuation of unemployment benifits Wednesday evening after receiving the legislation from Congress, the capstone on a legislative victory for the president and Democrats. The signing came a day after the president held a signing ceremony — but did not actually sign the bill — at the White House.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction