Opinion: Why doctors fire patients—The great vaccine debate
This story was especially interesting to me, as I now only accept new patients who plan to vaccinate their children. This was not an easy decision to make, and prior to formulating the policy, I had encountered several families who refused vaccines completely, and another group that followed "an alternative" vaccine schedule. I was never comfortable with their decisions, and it always gave me pause and sleepless nights when their children got sick.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers