MemorialCare buys doctors' management group
Fountain Valley-based hospital operator MemorialCare Health System said today that it bought Nautilus Healthcare Management Group in Newport Beach, which provides management services for Greater Newport Physicians. Terms were not disclosed. MemorialCare owns Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. It said that Greater Newport Physicians, which has 400 doctors, will be affiliated with its MemorialCare Medical Foundation, a nonprofit medical management organization that includes 135 physicians and more than 800 contracted specialists.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'