Opinion: On healthcare, Supreme Court loss could be electoral win
But in an electoral milieu (yes, we just used that word) in which winning is often based more on voting against something rather than voting for it, losing at the Supreme Court may be the best thing that could happen to either side—and particularly Democrats. President Obama's biggest legislative victory in 2010 was his healthcare bill, which in turn wound up being his party's biggest electoral liability. History could repeat itself in 2012, except in reverse.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints