OH children's hospitals to collaborate on asthma research
Cleveland's Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital is partnering with the state's other five children's hospitals to perform joint research in two areas: childhood asthma and caring for drug-addicted newborns. The collaboration comes at the urging of Gov. John Kasich who last year while visiting the children's hospital in Columbus was surprised to learn that the various children's hospitals around the state, though not affiliated, were not professionally working together on research projects.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US