Dartmouth honors Dr. Seuss
The generosity of Dr. Seuss, a.k.a. Theodor Geisel, the late, beloved children's author who, with his wife Audrey, has donated more money to Dartmouth College than anyone in history has been rewarded. The college Wednesday renamed its medical school after the family, giving Seuss's "Dr." prefix a little more resonance.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers