Dartmouth honors Dr. Seuss
The generosity of Dr. Seuss, a.k.a. Theodor Geisel, the late, beloved children's author who, with his wife Audrey, has donated more money to Dartmouth College than anyone in history has been rewarded. The college Wednesday renamed its medical school after the family, giving Seuss's "Dr." prefix a little more resonance.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions