Unconventional doctor faces life as a patient
Krenie Stowe believes in science. After all, she is a doctor, a pediatrician who has practiced in the suburbs north of Houston for almost 20 years. But she also believes in alternative healing. While Stowe has an Ivy League education and a busy medical practice, she has made choices that mean, like many of her patients, she has struggled to find insurance and to pay for her medical care.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts