Healthways inks pair of big deals
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel announced late Monday that the City of Chicago has selected Healthways to oversee its wellness program. The company also announced today a 10-year strategic agreement with Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the country. The companies said their partnership will encourage people there to "fundamentally transform the way people think about their 'health.'"
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT