The real stakes in the healthcare case
No, I do not know what day the Supreme Court will decide the heath-care case. (Best guess: June 25th.) No, I have not "heard anything" about how the Justices will rule on the challenge to the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. (The Court remains one of the few leak-proof institutions in Washington.) Still, based on the briefs, the oral arguments, and the history of the Court, it's possible to offer a guide to what to look for when the decision comes down.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts