TN healthcare partnership to reduce hospital readmissions
TriStar Health and National HealthCare Corporation have announced an alliance aimed to provide patients across Middle Tennessee with a higher level of care as they transition from hospitals to recovery. The organizations will work together to devise new practices and protocols not only to streamline the discharge process but also to help post-acute facilities, like skilled nursing facilities and home healthcare workers more effectively manage and treat conditions. Both organizations will develop integrated intervention strategies that will span the transition of patients' care from acute to post-acute care and vice versa.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US