ME hospitals dueling in wake of merger proposal
Central Maine Healthcare has filed a letter of intent with the state to take a controlling stake in Brunswick’s Parkview Adventist Medical Center, which prompted neighboring Mid Coast Hospital to file a competing proposal that would essential absorb Parkview, according to documents filed with the Department of Health and Human Services’ Division of Licensing and Regulatory Services.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal