Northwestern Memorial expands into Chicago suburbs
Northwestern Memorial HealthCare is making a hard push into the northern suburbs, planting its flag firmly in a market dominated by a pair of established competitors before President Barack Obama's healthcare overhaul is implemented. Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group, the hospital system's wholly owned primary-care doctors' group, plans to open nine new clinics by spring 2013 from Chicago's North Side to near the Wisconsin border.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care