University Hospital partner decision delayed again (KY)
The University of Louisville has again delayed choosing a new partner that would help University Hospital compete with growing hospital chains, but officials say negotiations continue and they now expect a resolution by the end of the year. Officials first postponed a decision in April, pushing it to June, and most recently said they said they were expecting an announcement by the end of September. In a joint statement Thursday, Jim Taylor, president and chief executive officer of University Medical Center, and Dr. David Dunn, U of L's executive vice president for health affairs, said they are continuing discussions with possible parnters and are working through "the technical details required in the negotiations."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers